Thursday, August 23, 2007

Blog Comments / Future Postings

(Stud) Over the course of our trip, we've had very little opportunity to read and respond to blog comments. When we return home, I'll go back and read through comments and respond to any questions that folks may have had. I've read through some of them and am happy to see that we have more readers than just my mom and dad!We appreciate your interest, and look forward to reading the comments and hearing from you all. In terms of future postings, we hope to resume when our new Pocket Mail device arrives. It was supposed to have been sent to Cascade Locks--but unfortunately was not a the post office when we arrived yesterday, and likely will not arrive before we leave today. We will have even fewer internet access opportunities as we head north, so hopefully we'll be able to get the PocketMail forwarded up the road so we can get some more postings out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey STD, I'm trying to get in touch. I hope you are still checking this journal. Send me an email at the following address when you get time. jworthy AT bp.guardian.com.

Tell D I said hello. Talk to you later.
--John

David Edward said...

peace to you both.
its that time in Big Bear again, when the through hikers start showing up.
or maybe there will be less of them this year with the high cost of gas and all that... right?

David Edward said...

hey,
you did FINISH THIS THING, right?
don't make me send search and rescue